Saturday, July 3, 2010

NICK JONAS MARRIED!!!???

OMG!!! Nick Jonas...Is MARRRIED???!!!!
I found this photo on Nick jonas' site called, NickJonline.com It clearly shows nick kissing some girl with a wedding dress!!! I don't know but it looks like a wedding to me!!! But it's deffinitely not a wedding. Besides nick's like 17 years old! But I'll tell you why he's kissing a girl in a wedding dress!!!! Because he married this girl! haha but not in real life, he was in a broadway show for the west End Debut of Les miserables! He is not married for real. But wow! he must be a great actor because I've never seen him kiss someone like that!!!! it's a very passionate kiss & he seems to be liking it but he's just acting! But with a kiss like that, why doesn't he have a girlfriend?? I mean come on! That girl is lucky! I wish I was her! but it's too bad that I'm not! uggh that sucks, right? But Nick loves acting on broadway & he showed it! June 21st his family gathered to see this brilliant play! What a show!!!! If he ever stops being a rockstar one day he should deffinitly do broadway more often! Doesnt it look sooo real? The first time I saw it I freaked out! I thought it was real! I'm sure you feel the same!!! It's sooo realistic! way to go nick! CONGRATZ!!!!! You sure did a great job, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment